Women with thin straight hair can make the most incredible hairstyles, the only possible problem for this type of hair is volume, but this can be solved with a diffuser.
In fact, a diffuser is such a special attachment for a hairdryer that helps to create beautiful and voluminous styling in a short time and makes your hair extraordinarily attractive.
Diffuser VS blow-dryer
A few years ago, the diffuser was used for conventional hair drying rather than a stylish tool. Convenience was that the “fingers” allowed, without touching the scalp, quickly and efficiently dry the hair. Diffuser styling of straight hair became popular a bit later, and at the same time, completely different ways were invented to make hair not only straight but also lush because it’s no secret that straight hair often lacks this.
But when drying with a diffuser, even without using special styling products, you can make such a volume that the usual blow-dryer is definitely not capable of. The diffuser not only dries and lifts the hair, but there is a kind of head massage also, due to which the strands lend themselves better to further styling and look healthy and shiny.
Sometimes, when styling your straight hair with a diffuser, the strands become tangled. To avoid this, the hair should be dry and combed before styling.
Straight hair and styling features
Diffuser styling can give great volume to all hair types, but straight hair is best suited for this. It’s most often thin and weak, either because of nature or due to dyeing or improper care.
Styling straight hair with a diffuser helps to solve several problems at once:
- Hair looks lush;
- Styling emphasizes the beauty and shade of strands;
- It increases blood circulation, due to which the hair gradually gets used to the volume.
This gives a good effect even without the use of special styling products, but those women who dream of smooth and lush hair have to work a little bit since the hair after such drying has a careless styling.
What hair length is the diffuser designed for?
In fact, for any. You just need to use different tricks when styling.
Using of diffuser for short hair
Getting a messy hairstyle and more volume on short hair with a diffuser is a snap:
- Wash your hair and let it dry until it’s slightly damp.
- Treat them with mousse or other styling products.
- Insert the diffuser and turn on the hairdryer at a minimum setting. The airflow should be warm and light.
- If you dry your hair by lightly massaging the roots with the nozzle, you can get an airy, voluminous hairstyle as a result. If you rotate the nozzle during drying, the strands will take the shape of light waves.
- After drying your hair, style the strands into the desired hairstyle with your hands or a comb.
- Fix the result with a varnish.
Using of diffuser for long hair
Long, fine hair can be turned into lush, light waves with this attachment. Moreover, it takes much less time than styling in other ways.
- Divide almost dry clean hair into zones: back, 2 temporal, and parietal.
- Start styling from the back of your head. After treating the strand with mousse, carefully fold it onto the attachment, twisting it onto the “thorns”.
- Dry for a few minutes with a warm stream of air.
- Spray the finished strand with a fixing spray and repeat the procedure as needed.
- Do the temporal and parietal zones in the same way.
- Shape the strands into the desired hairstyle, beating with your fingers and fixing with other tools.
So, you’ve learned the basic techniques for using a diffuser on straight hair. We’re sure that these tips will help you achieve the best styling effect and make a lasting impression on those around you!